The rest of the world is heading towards Marshmallow while some devices are still waiting for Lollipop. Such is the case with the budget friendly version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the Note 3 Neo. But hey, somethings better than nothing, right?
Before we start, please go over the following:
Grab the firmware:
– Put both the files you downloaded into a new folder to easy management.
– Extract the firmware file, then extract Odin.
– Launch Odin.
– Power Down your phone.
– Get your phone into Download mode by pressing Home + Volume Down + Power. You should see a warning and an option to continue.
– With your phone in Download mode connect your phone to your computer.
– Click AP and select the freshly extracted firmware file.
– Make sure re-partition isn’t selected.
– Hit Start
Wait for the process to complete and your phone should be restarted.
Once your phone is rebooted you should be greeted by Lollipop 5.1.