Chainefire have added support for the Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T), which is great because a lot of apps out there require root access to your phone to perform tasks which would not be possible without it.
Before you proceed make sure USB debugging is enabled on your phone:
– Install the USB drivers you just downloaded.
– Download the CF Auto Root file and extract it to a folder on your computer. Do not extract the resulting tar file.
– Make sure your phone isn’t connected to your computer.
– Run Odin 3.1.
– Click on PDA and select the .tar.md5 file from directed your just extracted CF Auto Root to.
– Power down your phone. Now press and hold the Power – Home – Volume Down buttons to get your phone into Download Mode
– Connect your phone to your computer and you should see an entry now in Odin.
– *Make sure you don’t have REPARTITION checked, un-tick it if it’s selected*
– Hit Start to begin the flashing process. You’re phone may reboot during the process.
– When the process completes your phone may boot into Recovery Mode, hit reboot to get your phone to boot normally.
– You should now see SuperSU installed on your phone.
– That’s it, your done!